Adults (Ages 13 and older): $38.00 + tax
Children (Ages 12 and under): $25.00 + tax
Approximately 2 hours.
Keiki Concert Cruise with the Banana Slug String Band
out of historic Ma’alaea Harbor. Keiki cruise for free on this special Concert Cruise as part of the 38th annual Maui Whale Festival. Marine education is FUN with the Banana Slug String Band, whalewatching opportunities and naturalist interpretation throughout this specialty cruise.
Doug Dirt, Airy Larry, Marine Mark, and Solar Steve are the Real Deal…..Impassioned musicians, songwriters, performers, educators, and eco-warriors! With guitars, voices, crazy characters, and an extraordinary ability to connect with children…. they change the world, one child at a time!
• Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
• Unlimited filtered water, sodas and juices
• Snacks and alcoholic beverages available for purchase (Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID)
• Full-color marine wildlife poster.
What To Bring
• Sunglasses, hat, light jacket recommended.
• Credit card or cash for optional souvenirs and gratuities.
• Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
• Snacks and beverages for purchase, including soda and juice, plus Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (limit: 3 alcoholic beverages per adult)
Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store at the Ma’alaea Harbor Shops, next to Maui Ocean Center. Parking is free.