612 Front Street
Music, cocktails and dancing at sea with live performances by Hawaii’s top recording artists John Cruz (Feb 16).
Part of Maui Whale Festival’s celebration weekend, these special Concert Cruises offer a spectacular setting to enjoy the best live music on the island. Tasty appetizers, refreshing beverages, and special guest appearances by humpback whales add to the excitement of this truly unique experience.
A Grammy winning singer songwriter, John has distinguished himself as one of the most talented artists that has ever come from Hawaii. Honored to perform for President Obama’s historic inauguration, you may recognize one of his biggest hits ‘Island Style’.
• Appetizers: kiawe-smoked pork and chicken sliders with guava BBQ sauce, trio of house made chips and salsa, roasted garlic hummus, zesty bean salad, tomato and basil bruschetta, fresh baked brownies
• Complimentary alcoholic beverages including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (limit: 3 alcoholic beverages per adult)
• Unlimited soda, juice, filtered water
• Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
• Reef-safe sunscreen and filtered water
• Full-color marine wildlife poster
• Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars
45 minutes prior to departure.
Pacific Whale Foundation Ocean Store, 612 Front Street, Lahaina
Adults (Ages 13 and older): $99.95 + tax
Children (Ages 12 and under): $71.95 + tax