KAMAOLE NALU, #506
Kamaole Nalu Resort is a six-story oceanfront property located in South Kihei. It offers time stopping views of the dazzling Pacific Ocean and a friendly casual atmosphere. Adjacent to the property is Kamaole Beach, well known for its romantic sunsets, great swimming, and seasonal whale watching. Kamaole Nalu Resort offers free parking, oceanfront pool, and a gas barbecue area. The interiors include fully equipped kitchens, cable television, free local phone service, free high speed internet, private lanais and luxury linens supplied directly by Ali'i Resorts.
A note from the Owner: We have been returning to this seaside location for many years and we were thrilled to purchase this beautiful condo in 2012. We absolutely love the waterfront location of our home and know that there is no better place in the world to relax and enjoy year-round sunsets from the lanai. We recently updated the kitchen, tiled the bedrooms, added new furniture and added plenty of nice touches from the advice of our guests. We love hearing feedback from our guests so we can continue to make their stay and ours the best experience possible. Ali'i Resorts will be happy to pass on our guests’ comments. We love our two (2) bedroom, two (2) bathroom suite since it has two master bedrooms. Our home which comes with many amenities, including: free wireless internet, free phone service to anywhere in North America, and there is no need to pack a lot of clothes because we supply a washer/dryer right in our unit.
With unobstructed views of the Kamaole Beach Park II (which we think is the best beach), incredible Hawaiian sunsets and the perfect combination of tranquility and convenience, we look forward to our return each year. Spend the day watching nature at play in the water such as dolphins, whales and turtles, right from the lanai and enjoy feeling the warm tropical Hawaiian breeze on your face. Families can enjoy all the beach activities, just steps away from two of Maui's best beaches. As well, there are all kinds of shops, including a health store and liquor store, just steps away. Because of this, even your sandals can take a holiday!
- Air Conditioning: This rental does not have aircondtioning
- View From Condo: Oceanfront
- Area: South Kihei
- On iLink: Yes
- Nearest Beach: Kamaole 1
- Master Bedroom Bedding: King
- Guest Bedroom Bedding: Queen / Twin
- Third Bedroom Bedding: No
- Keyless Access: Yes
- Maximum Guest Capacity: 5
- Also Features
- Non-Smoking Vacation Rental: -1
- Sleep Cap: 4
- Baths: 2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Location: Oceanfront
- Housekeeping: Weekly (14 nt min.)
- WalkToBeach: Yes
- Washer/Dryer In Unit: Yes
- Ocean View Bedroom: Yes
- Floor Level: 5
- Elevator: Yes
- Wireless Internet: Yes
- BBQ: Yes
- Free Long Distance US/CAN: Yes
- Bedroom TV: Master & Guest
Guest Reviews of KAMAOLE NALU, #506Two Bedroom / Two Bath Oceanfront Condominium Kihei, Maui, HI
Kamaole Nalu #506
Best of 35 years of rentals in Maui
Everything We Hoped For
Great Beach Location
Kamaole Nalu 506 Thanksgiving 2012
Our new Maui goto place
Sun, sunsets, water, beach, palms,pool & more; a glorious vista
Absolutely Fabulous View and Excellent Location
- Check-in time is 3:00pm / Check-out time is 11:00am.
- Confirmed reservations will receive a letter of confirmation with a reservation number.
- All units are non-smoking and pets are not permitted.
- Rates are subject to change.
- All rates are subject to 13.42% Hawaii State GE/TA Tax and are based on Standard Occupancy.
- A 3-night deposit is required at time of booking. (Check deposits within 7 days of booking. All payments must be in US Dollars.)
- Guest is responsible for the effects of changes in exchange rate and all fees. Refunds will not be issued due to exchange rate changes.
- Full prepayment is due 60 days prior to arrival (90 days for Christmas/New Year’s bookings, 120 days for stays of 28+ nights). Your final payment will be automatically charged to the credit card on file on the appropriate due date unless auto-charge is declined.
- All reservations are subject to a Guest Service Fee which includes WiFi (when available), parking, local phone calls, applicable property fees and applicable cleaning costs.
- Applicable cleaning fees will be added for stays less than 5 nights.
- An Early Check In or Late Check-Out may be available at 50% of non-discounted daily rate.
- Christmas/New Year’s reservations are not subject to normal discounts and minimum nights are required based on unit size. A 10 night minimum is required on 1 bedroom units and a 14 night minimum is required on 2 and 3 bedroom units.
- Long-Stay Reservations: Any stay 28 nights or longer requires a deposit equaled to 25% of the total value of the reservation. Final prepayment is due 120 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: A fee of 10% of the gross rent or $200, whichever is greater, will be assessed for cancellations received 60+ days prior to arrival (90+ days for Christmas/New Year’s, 120+ days for Long-Stay). For cancellations received within 60 days of arrival (90 days for Christmas/New Year’s bookings, 120 days for stays of 28+ nights) or after arrival date, payments will be retained. If the space can be re-rented, a pro-rata refund will be issued for reservations paid in full.
- Approved refunds will be remitted via check only and mailed to t he address on file.
- Standard Occupancy is the base number of persons allowed per dwelling unit based on standard bedding and restrictions. 1-Bedroom (2 people), 2-Bedroom (4 people), 3-Bedroom (6 people). Additional person(s) charge of $20 plus tax per person per night above standard occupancy using standard bedding to a maximum occupancy of: 1-Bedroom (4 people), 2-Bedroom (6 people), and 3-Bedroom (8 people). Children 12 and under are free (extra person fee does not apply), but are counted towards maximum occupancy.
- Accidental Property Damage Waiver: Accidental Property Damage Waiver affords protection to guests for accidental breakage or damage to the individual rental home up to a maximum of $1000. Damage must be reported by the guest to the Ali’i Resorts office prior to departure. Damage not reported by guests will not be covered by Accidental Property Damage Waiver and the guest will be responsible for any damages incurred. Cost is $40 + tax and is non-refundable. This waiver protection is added to the rent unless guest opt-out/decline protection in writing on Rental Agreement. If you choose to deny the damage waiver, you will be charged a refundable $400 cash security deposit.
- Guest is responsible for all phone charges exceeding local standard service.
- All guests are required to complete the registration form within 24 hours of arrival with Ali’i Resorts and, if required, register with the property. Failure to complete the registration form may result in immediate eviction.
- All guests are required to abide by the Rules of the vacation rental property.
- Owner and /or Ali’i Resorts and /or hired vendors of Owner/Alii Resorts may enter property with 24-hour notice to tenants occupying unit (except during scheduled cleanings and emergencies) to perform necessary repairs or maintenance, inspect unit or show unit, if necessary.
- Ali’i Resorts, LLC reserves the right to change your condominium accommodation due to repairs, condo owner use and acts of God. If this should happen, Ali’i Resorts, LLC will make efforts to provide you with another condominium of equal or greater value at the same rate you were paying, or refund the difference for a lower rate condominium, or allow cancellation of your reservation without a cancellation penalty.
- Guests and other parties involved with the reservation, including but not limited to, travel agents or online travel agents, hereby agree to verify all reservation details including, but not limited to, the accuracy of the rate, applicable fees, condominium complex, and condominium unit number specified in the reservation confirmation. Ali’i Resorts is not responsible for any third party’s failure to display or provide current photos of the property. The most current photos are located at www.AliiResorts.com
- Ali’i Resorts is not responsible for the retrieval and return of lost and found items.