MAALAEA SURF, #G-1
Maalaea Surf Resort is an exceptional beachfront property located in North Kihei offering spectacular ocean views. This property consists of eight two story buildings spread out over five acres of immaculate tropical landscaping. It lies on the shores of Sugar Beach, well known for its dramatic sunsets, great swimming, miles of unspoiled beach perfect for morning and sunset strolls and excellent seasonal whale watching. Maalaea Surf Resort offers central air conditioning, washers & dryers, two oceanfront pools, gas barbecues, two tennis courts, beachfront shuffleboard and free parking. The interiors include fully equipped kitchens, cable television, free local phone service, private lanais and luxury linens supplied directly by Ali’i Resorts.
A note from the owner: Unit G-1 at the Maalaea Surf Resort is a conveniently located corner ground floor unit, just steps away from the larger of the two pools at the Maalaea Surf Resort and a few yards away from the 5-mile-long sandy beach known as Sugar Beach. There are no stairs to access the unit and no stairs inside.
The condo is bright, cheerful and relaxing with a complete remodel of the kitchen complemented by granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, new cabinets, and fresh tile floors. The master and guest bedrooms boast new comfortable mattresses and the two bathrooms have been completely redone.
This beautiful condo is equipped with wireless internet, a new 40" flat screen TV, a blue-ray DVD, and a bookshelf CD/iPod player. We as owners want our guests to share the comforts enjoyed by us in our Maui home. High speed internet and twice weekly maid service is included. Once you stay in this complex and in this unit, you certainly will want to return. Enjoy it as your home.
- Air Conditioning: Central A/C
- View From Condo: Ocean View
- Area: North Kihei
- On iLink: Yes
- Tennis: Yes
- Nearest Beach: Sugar Beach
- Master Bedroom Bedding: King
- Guest Bedroom Bedding: 2 Twin Size
- Third Bedroom Bedding: No
- Maximum Guest Capacity: 6
- Bath Tub: Yes
- Also Features
- Non-Smoking Vacation Rental: -1
- Sleep Cap: 4
- Baths: 2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Location: Beachfront
- Housekeeping: 3rd Day
- Sofa Bed: Yes
- WalkToBeach: Yes
- Pool: Non-Heated
- Floor Level: 1
- Wireless Internet: Yes
- iPod Docking Station: Yes
- Sofa: Yes
Guest Reviews of MAALAEA SURF, #G-1Two Bedroom / Two Bath Ocean View Condominium Kihei, Maui, HI
Just what we were looking for!
quiet on the beach
Our 50th with our three families and 10 grandchildren
Beautiful grounds, nice condo.
Our Home away From Home
- Check-in time is 3:00pm / Check-out time is 11:00am.
- Confirmed reservations will receive a letter of confirmation with a reservation number.
- All units are non-smoking and pets are not permitted.
- Rates are subject to change.
- All rates are subject to 13.42% Hawaii State GE/TA Tax and are based on Standard Occupancy.
- A 3-night deposit is required at time of booking. (Check deposits within 7 days of booking. All payments must be in US Dollars.)
- Guest is responsible for the effects of changes in exchange rate and all fees. Refunds will not be issued due to exchange rate changes.
- Full prepayment is due 60 days prior to arrival (90 days for Christmas/New Year’s bookings, 120 days for stays of 28+ nights). Your final payment will be automatically charged to the credit card on file on the appropriate due date unless auto-charge is declined.
- All reservations are subject to a Guest Service Fee which includes WiFi (when available), parking, local phone calls, applicable property fees and applicable cleaning costs.
- Applicable cleaning fees will be added for stays less than 5 nights.
- An Early Check In or Late Check-Out may be available at 50% of non-discounted daily rate.
- Christmas/New Year’s reservations are not subject to normal discounts and minimum nights are required based on unit size. A 10 night minimum is required on 1 bedroom units and a 14 night minimum is required on 2 and 3 bedroom units.
- Long-Stay Reservations: Any stay 28 nights or longer requires a deposit equaled to 25% of the total value of the reservation. Final prepayment is due 120 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: A fee of 10% of the gross rent or $200, whichever is greater, will be assessed for cancellations received 60+ days prior to arrival (90+ days for Christmas/New Year’s, 120+ days for Long-Stay). For cancellations received within 60 days of arrival (90 days for Christmas/New Year’s bookings, 120 days for stays of 28+ nights) or after arrival date, payments will be retained. If the space can be re-rented, a pro-rata refund will be issued for reservations paid in full.
- Approved refunds will be remitted via check only and mailed to the address on file.
- Standard Occupancy is the base number of persons allowed per dwelling unit based on standard bedding and restrictions. 1-Bedroom (2 people), 2-Bedroom (4 people), 3-Bedroom (6 people). Additional person(s) charge of $20 plus tax per person per night above standard occupancy using standard bedding to a maximum occupancy of: 1-Bedroom (4 people), 2-Bedroom (6 people), and 3-Bedroom (8 people). Children 12 and under are free (extra person fee does not apply), but are counted towards maximum occupancy.
- Accidental Property Damage Waiver: Accidental Property Damage Waiver affords protection to guests for accidental breakage or damage to the individual rental home up to a maximum of $1000. Damage must be reported by the guest to the Ali’i Resorts office prior to departure. Damage not reported by guests will not be covered by Accidental Property Damage Waiver and the guest will be responsible for any damages incurred. Cost is $40 + tax and is non-refundable. This waiver protection is added to the rent unless guest opt-out/decline protection in writing on Rental Agreement. If you choose to deny the damage waiver, you will be charged a refundable $400 cash security deposit.
- Guest is responsible for all phone charges exceeding local standard service.
- All guests are required to complete the registration form within 24 hours of arrival with Ali’i Resorts and, if required, register with the property. Failure to complete the registration form may result in immediate eviction.
- All guests are required to abide by the Rules of the vacation rental property.
- Owner and /or Ali’i Resorts and /or hired vendors of Owner/Alii Resorts may enter property with 24-hour notice to tenants occupying unit (except during scheduled cleanings and emergencies) to perform necessary repairs or maintenance, inspect unit or show unit, if necessary.
- Ali’i Resorts, LLC reserves the right to change your condominium accommodation due to repairs, condo owner use and acts of God. If this should happen, Ali’i Resorts, LLC will make efforts to provide you with another condominium of equal or greater value at the same rate you were paying, or refund the difference for a lower rate condominium, or allow cancellation of your reservation without a cancellation penalty.
- Guests and other parties involved with the reservation, including but not limited to, travel agents or online travel agents, hereby agree to verify all reservation details including, but not limited to, the accuracy of the rate, applicable fees, condominium complex, and condominium unit number specified in the reservation confirmation. Ali’i Resorts is not responsible for any third party’s failure to display or provide current photos of the property. The most current photos are located at www.AliiResorts.com
- Ali’i Resorts is not responsible for the retrieval and return of lost and found items.
- Ali’i Resorts is not responsible for childproofing accommodations.