MENEHUNE SHORES, #112
Menehune Shores is a beautiful six story oceanfront property located in North Kihei and offers unobstructed views of the clear blue Pacific. The property features an immaculately kept lawn area, a shuffleboard court, an onsite restaurant (Monsoon India), a swimming pool and two barbecue areas. It sits next to the historic 16th century royal fish pond of Kalepolepo. The property is an excellent location for stunning sunsets, swimming, romantic beach strolling, and seasonal whale watching. The unit interiors include fully equipped kitchens, cable television, free local phone service, private lanais and luxury linens supplied directly by Ali'i Resorts.
A Note from the Owner: We are the new proud owners of Unit 112 (since Jan 2014). Keeping in mind guests' utmost comfort and highly anticipated relaxation, we renovated the unit with almost everything brand new inside. The highlight of this unit is its desirable ground floor location with a full-front ocean view. In fact, very few condos are this close to ocean in Kihei. You can watch ever-changing mesmerizing views from lanai, living room and kitchen. You can walk miles on the beaches.
Just sit back, relax and watch beautiful sunsets, whales breaching (seasonal), kayaks, and kite-surfers.
Just steps away from lanai you can see giant turtles in the Historic Fish Pond. The unit has 50" smart TV, a large selection of HD channels, a Blu-ray/DVD/CD player, free 15 MPs internet with WIFI and free telephone service to All US and Canada. The bedroom has a comfy California-king bed with high-end mattress, TV and Bluetooth alarm radio.
This property is centrally located; a short drive to Kahului International Airport, Costco and Walmart, Farmer's markets, Longs Drugs, Safeway and variety of restaurants. We want you to have a "Home away from home" experience when you stay in this beautiful, serene and peaceful unit. Mahalo for choosing to stay with us!
Now with split-duct air conditioning; newly installed May 2017!!
- Air Conditioning: Split-Duct A/C
- View From Condo: Oceanfront
- Area: North Kihei
- On iLink: Yes
- Nearest Beach: Kaonoulu Beach
- Master Bedroom Bedding: King
- Keyless Access: Yes
- Maximum Guest Capacity: 4
- Also Features
- Non-Smoking Vacation Rental: -1
- Sleep Cap: 4
- Baths: 1
- Bedrooms: 1
- Location: Oceanfront
- Roof Top BBQ: Yes
- Housekeeping: Weekly (14 nt min.)
- Sofa Bed: Yes
- WalkToBeach: Yes
- Washer/Dryer In Unit: Yes
- Food & Bar: Yes
- Pool: Heated
- Floor Level: 1
- Elevator: Yes
- Safe: Yes
- Wireless Internet: Yes
- iPod Docking Station: Yes
- Sofa: Yes
- Bedroom TV: Master
- iPod Docking Station: Master
Guest Reviews of MENEHUNE SHORES, #112One Bedroom / One Bath Oceanfront Condominium Kihei, Maui, HI
exceptional all around!
Warm in Hawaii
Excellent Condo, Location, +++
One of the best condo's we have stayed in!
- Check-in time is 3:00pm / Check-out time is 11:00am.
- Confirmed reservations will receive a letter of confirmation with a reservation number.
- All units are non-smoking and pets are not permitted.
- Rates are subject to change.
- All rates are subject to 14.42% Hawaii State GE/TA Tax and are based on Standard Occupancy.
- A 3-night deposit is required at time of booking. (Check deposits within 7 days of booking. All payments must be in US Dollars.)
- Guest is responsible for the effects of changes in exchange rate and all fees. Refunds will not be issued due to exchange rate changes.
- Full prepayment is due 60 days prior to arrival (90 days for Christmas/New Year’s bookings, 120 days for stays of 28+ nights). Your final payment will be automatically charged to the credit card on file on the appropriate due date unless auto-charge is declined.
- All reservations are subject to a Guest Service Fee which may include but is not limited to home and/or complex services and amenities such as parking, applicable property fees and applicable cleaning costs.
- Applicable cleaning fees will be added for stays less than 5 nights.
- An Early Check In or Late Check-Out may be available at 50% of non-discounted daily rate.
- Christmas/New Year’s reservations are not subject to normal discounts and minimum nights are required based on unit size. A 10 night minimum is required on 1 bedroom units and a 14 night minimum is required on 2 and 3 bedroom units.
- Long-Stay Reservations: Any stay 28 nights or longer requires a deposit equaled to 25% of the total value of the reservation. Final prepayment is due 120 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: A fee of 10% of the gross rent or $200, whichever is greater, will be assessed for cancellations received 60+ days prior to arrival (90+ days for Christmas/New Year’s, 120+ days for Long-Stay). For cancellations received within 60 days of arrival (90 days for Christmas/New Year’s bookings, 120 days for stays of 28+ nights) or after arrival date, payments will be retained. If the space can be re-rented, a pro-rata refund will be issued for reservations paid in full.
- Approved refunds will be remitted via check only and mailed to the address on file.
- Standard Occupancy is the base number of persons allowed per dwelling unit based on standard bedding and restrictions. 1-Bedroom (2 people), 2-Bedroom (4 people), 3-Bedroom (6 people). Additional person(s) charge of $20 plus tax per person per night above standard occupancy using standard bedding to a maximum occupancy of: 1-Bedroom (4 people), 2-Bedroom (6 people), and 3-Bedroom (8 people). Children 12 and under are free (extra person fee does not apply), but are counted towards maximum occupancy.
- Accidental Property Damage Waiver: Accidental Property Damage Waiver affords protection to guests for accidental breakage or damage to the individual rental home up to a maximum of $1000. Damage must be reported by the guest to the Ali’i Resorts office prior to departure. Damage not reported by guests will not be covered by Accidental Property Damage Waiver and the guest will be responsible for any damages incurred. Cost is $40 + tax and is non-refundable. This waiver protection is added to the rent unless guest opt-out/decline protection in writing on Rental Agreement. If you choose to deny the damage waiver, you will be charged a refundable $400 cash security deposit.
- Guest is responsible for all phone charges exceeding local standard service.
- All guests are required to complete the registration form within 24 hours of arrival with Ali’i Resorts and, if required, register with the property. Failure to complete the registration form may result in immediate eviction.
- All guests are required to abide by the Rules of the vacation rental property.
- Owner and /or Ali’i Resorts and /or hired vendors of Owner/Alii Resorts may enter property with 24-hour notice to tenants occupying unit (except during scheduled cleanings and emergencies) to perform necessary repairs or maintenance, inspect unit or show unit, if necessary.
- Ali’i Resorts, LLC reserves the right to change your condominium accommodation due to repairs, condo owner use and acts of God. If this should happen, Ali’i Resorts, LLC will make efforts to provide you with another condominium of equal or greater value at the same rate you were paying, or refund the difference for a lower rate condominium, or allow cancellation of your reservation without a cancellation penalty.
- Guests and other parties involved with the reservation, including but not limited to, travel agents or online travel agents, hereby agree to verify all reservation details including, but not limited to, the accuracy of the rate, applicable fees, condominium complex, and condominium unit number specified in the reservation confirmation. Ali’i Resorts is not responsible for any third party’s failure to display or provide current photos of the property. The most current photos are located at www.AliiResorts.com
- Ali’i Resorts is not responsible for the retrieval and return of lost and found items.
- Ali’i Resorts is not responsible for childproofing accommodations.