85 North Kihei Road Kihei
HI 96753 United States
Rather than standing in line at a crowded restaurant, invite your friends over for brunch – or our favorite – Breakfast for Dinner!
This class will teach you a selection of great sweet and savory brunch dishes that include:
Frittata, Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce, Sweet & Savory Crepes, Fluffy Pancakes, Scones with Citrus Curd, and Bloody Mary and Bellini Cocktails.
Join us for this fun, hands-on class and learn secrets for creating an impressive menu of scrumptious brunch dishes your friends and family will enjoy.
What To Expect:
You will gain many new techniques and recipes to take back home with you to your kitchen. You will work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by Chef Lee and her chef instructors.
▪ Learn skills for a lifetime of great cooking
▪ Work side-by-side with others to prepare each dish
▪ Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
▪ Classes are 3 to 3 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish, plus libations instruction and tastings by Carl Anderson
▪ Held in our professional commercial-grade kitchen
▪ Sugar Beach Events will provide all the kitchen equipment and supplies.
Must be 21 or older to attend.
Please note: you will be working in a commercial kitchen with knives, safety is our primary concern. Please also wear close-toed shoes.
This is the FOURTH year of the Cooking With Chef Lee cooking series. This popular cooking series will offer a variety of special cooking classes, video tutorials, recipes, and opportunities to learn professional tips to implement into your day-to-day experiences in the kitchen.