1760 Honoapiilani Hwy
Lahaina, HI 96761
Maui’s top chefs will be serving delicious dishes inspired by all the good things growing in school gardens! Enjoy beverages, live entertainment, silent and live auctions, and an outdoor classroom where our enthusiastic garden educators will share lessons, activities and resources that we use every day to engage and inspire our keiki! The event will be held on the Grand View Lawn at Maui Tropical Plantation, surrounded by lush farmland, and with a breathtaking view of Waikapu Valley.
Featured Chefs and Restaurants for the 6th Annual Taste of School Gardens:
- Chef Jeff Scheer with The Mill House
- Chef Paris Nabavi with Pizza Paradiso Mediterranean Grill
- Chef Geno Sarmiento of Nick’s Fishmarket
- Chef Craig Dryhurst of DUO
- Chef Chris Kulis of Makena Golf & Beach Club
- Chefs Jaron Blosser, Cody Christopher and Travis Morrin of Fork & Salad
- Owner Nicol Bradley of Ono Gelato Kihei
- Chef John Cadman of Maui Breadfruit Company
- Chef Kevin Laut of Outrigger Pizza Company
- Chef Ivan Pahk of Aloha Mixed Plate
Tickets are available at GrowSomeGood.org and range from $99-$135 per person or $1,275-$1,500 for a VIP table of 10. For the best prices, purchase your tickets before the early-bird deadline of February 10.