- Date: Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 7:30 am
- Where: Wailuku Municipal Parking Lot off Vineyard Street
- 10k, elevation is 780 feet gain and descent
- 5k, elevation is 300 feet gain and descent
- Course Description 10K : Starting at the Wailuku Municipal parking lot, runners follow Vineyard Street to Main Street up to the scenic Iao Valley State Park*. After the turn around, enjoy a rolling downhill back to Wailuku.
- Course Description 5K : Starting at the Wailuku Municipal parking lot, runners follow Vineyard Street to Main Street up to the half way point which will be marked with a 5K Turn Around Sign. After the turn around, enjoy a downhill back to Wailuku
- Aid Stations: 10K Runners, 2 water stations on the course and 1 water station for the 5k runners.
Packet and T-shirt Pick-up
- Date: July 13
- Time: 3-6pm
- Location: Request Music
- Light food and refreshments available to all participants at the finish
- Drawings for prizes from our sponsors
- Award Ceremony:
- Top 3 male and female overall
- 10k and 5k Awards, first, second, and third place by age groups (19 and under, 20–29, 30–39, 40–49, 50–59, 60–69, 70+)
Interested in Volunteering?
- Volunteers needed for aid stations, registration, and course marshaling
- Volunteers receive volunteer t-shirt, in addition to race food and refreshments
- For more information or to volunteer, contact Jim Lynch