KIHEI BEACH, #207
Kihei Beach is a moderately sized six story beachfront property located in North Kihei. It offers sweeping views of Kahoolawe, Molokini and the dazzling Pacific Ocean and a friendly casual atmosphere. Fronting the property is Sugar Beach, well known for its romantic sunsets, great swimming, miles of unspoiled strolling beach and seasonal whale watching. Kihei Beach offers central air conditioning, oceanfront pool area, gas barbecues, laundry facilities and free parking. The interiors include fully equipped kitchens, cable television, free local phone service, private lanais, complimentary high-speed internet service and luxury linens supplied directly by Ali’i Resorts.
A note from the Owner: We have been vacationing on Maui for many years and have found ourselves returning to the Sugar Beach area time and again. We love walking and jogging on the pristine beach, floating on the gentle surf, and taking in the fabulous sunsets. We chose to purchase a condo at Kihei Beach because it is a low density, quiet, relaxing and friendly resort. You are literally steps from the sand and that was important to us. We also enjoy the beautifully manicured grounds, palm trees, and pretty pool area. We also appreciate the convenience of a quick walk to a local Farmer's Market and ABC store. We are happy to share our little piece of paradise with you and hope you will enjoy the condo and location as much as we do.
- Mike and Michal Beth from Ketchikan, AK.
- Air Conditioning: Central A/C
- View From Condo: Beachfront
- Area: North Kihei
- On iLink: Yes
- Nearest Beach: Sugar Beach
- Master Bedroom Bedding: King
- Guest Bedroom Bedding: No
- Third Bedroom Bedding: No
- Keyless Access: Yes
- Maximum Guest Capacity: 2
- Bath Tub: Yes
- Also Features
- Non-Smoking Vacation Rental: -1
- Sleep Cap: 2
- Baths: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Location: Beachfront
- Housekeeping: Weekly (14 nt min.)
- WalkToBeach: Yes
- Pool: Non-Heated
- Floor Level: 2
- Elevator: Yes
- Safe: Yes
- Wireless Internet: Yes
- iPod Docking Station: Yes
- BBQ: Yes
- Bedroom TV: Master
Guest Reviews of KIHEI BEACH, #207One Bedroom / Two Bath Beachfront Condominium Kihei, Maui, HI
Beautiful condo, central location, perfect for us
- Check-in time is 3:00pm / Check-out time is 11:00am.
- Confirmed reservations will receive a letter of confirmation with a reservation number.
- All units are non-smoking and pets are not permitted.
- Rates are subject to change.
- All rates are subject to 13.42% Hawaii State GE/TA Tax and are based on Standard Occupancy.
- A 3-night deposit is required at time of booking. (Check deposits within 7 days of booking. All payments must be in US Dollars.)
- Guest is responsible for the effects of changes in exchange rate and all fees. Refunds will not be issued due to exchange rate changes.
- Full prepayment is due 60 days prior to arrival (90 days for Christmas/New Year’s bookings). Your final payment will be automatically charged to the credit card on file on the appropriate due date unless auto-charge is declined.
- All reservations are subject to a $30 booking fee and property fees, if applicable. The Kihei Beach booking fee is $55, the Wailea Elua booking fee is $134.17 and the Makena Surf booking fee is $80.
- A cleaning fee will be added for stays less than 5 nights. The Sugar Beach resort charges a one-time cleaning fee regardless the length of stay.
- A ½ day charge of regular priced rent is required to guarantee a Late Check-Out.
- Christmas/New Year’s reservations are not subject to normal discounts and minimum nights are required based on unit size. A 10 night minimum is required on 1 bedroom units and a 14 night minimum is required on 2 and 3 bedroom units.
- Long-Stay Reservations: Any stay 28 nights or longer will require a deposit equaled to 25% of the total value of the reservation. Final prepayment will be due 120 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: A fee of 10% of the gross rent or $200, whichever is greater, will be assessed for cancellations received 60+ days prior to arrival (90+ days for Christmas/New Year’s, 120+ days for Long-Stay). For cancellations received within 60 days of arrival or after arrival date, payments will be retained. If the space can be re-rented, a pro-rata refund will be issued for reservations paid in full.
- Approved refunds will be remitted via check only.
- Standard Occupancy is the base number of persons allowed per dwelling unit based on standard bedding and restrictions. 1-Bedroom (2 people), 2-Bedroom (4 people), 3-Bedroom (6 people). Additional person(s) charge of $20 plus tax per person per night above standard occupancy using standard bedding to a maximum occupancy of: 1-Bedroom (4 people), 2-Bedroom (6 people), and 3-Bedroom (8 people). Children 12 and under are free, but are counted towards maximum occupancy.
- Accidental Property Damage Waiver: Accidental Property Damage Waiver affords protection to guests for accidental breakage or damage to the individual rental home up to a maximum of $1000. Damage must be reported by the guest to the Ali’i Resorts office prior to departure. Damage not reported by guests will not be covered by Accidental Property Damage Waiver and the guest will be responsible for any damages incurred. Cost is $40 + tax and is non-refundable. This waiver protection is added to the rent unless guest opt-out/decline protection in writing on Rental Agreement. If you choose to deny the damage waiver, you will be charged a refundable $400 cash security deposit.
- Guest is responsible for all phone charges exceeding local standard service.
- All guests are required to complete the registration form within 24 hours of arrival with Alii Resorts and, if required, with the property. Failure to complete the registration form may result in immediate eviction.
- Owner and /or Ali’i Resorts and /or hired vendors of Owner/Alii Resorts may enter property with 24-hour notice to tenants occupying unit (except during scheduled cleanings and emergencies) to perform necessary repairs or maintenance, inspect unit or show unit to prospective tenants.
- Ali’i Resorts, LLC reserves the right to change your condominium accommodation due to repairs, condo owner use and acts of God. If this should happen, Ali’i Resorts, LLC will make efforts to provide you with another condominium of equal or greater value at the same rate you were paying, or refund the difference for a lower rate condominium, or allow you to cancel your reservation without incurring a cancellation penalty.
- Guests and other parties involved with the reservation, including but not limited to, travel agents or online travel agents, hereby agree to verify all reservation details including, but not limited to, the accuracy of the rate, applicable fees, condominium complex, and condominium unit number specified in the reservation confirmation.
- Alii Resorts is not responsible for the retrieval and return of lost and found items.