KIHEI SURFSIDE, #211
Kihei Surfside Resort is a unique six story oceanfront property located in South Kihei offering 180 degree views of the clear blue Pacific. The property and adjacent Keawekapu Beach together provide excellent locations for stunning sunsets, snorkeling, swimming, romantic beach strolling, and seasonal whale watching. Kihei Surfside Resort features an oceanfront pool area giving you the comfort of a pool setting with the beauty of a day at the beach. An oceanfront lawn with a wraparound view and gas barbeques is the envy of the area and the resort offers free parking to guests. The unit interiors include fully equipped kitchens, cable television, free local phone service, private lanais and luxury linen supplied directly by Alii Resorts.
A Note from the Owner: If location is important to you, then the Kihei Surfside is where you want to be. We sit right on the ocean and you can either lay on the beach or snorkel with the turtles. The Kihei Surfside has a HUGE and beautiful grass lawn with a swimming pool, BBQ, lawn chairs, shuffle board, putting and games. We are perfectly situated between Kihei and Wailea, so there's lots of shopping and dining nearby. There is no nicer location and we have just completed a 100% remodel and so it's the nicest unit around. But the most important feature of our condo is location, location, location.
- View From Condo: Oceanfront
- Area: South Kihei
- On iLink: Yes
- Nearest Beach: Keawekapu
- Master Bedroom Bedding: King
- Third Bedroom Bedding: No
- Putting Green: Yes
- Keyless Access: Yes
- Maximum Guest Capacity: 4
- Also Features
- Non-Smoking Vacation Rental: -1
- Sleep Cap: 2
- Baths: 1.5
- Bedrooms: 1
- Location: Oceanfront
- Housekeeping: Weekly (14 nt min.)
- Sofa Bed: Yes
- WalkToBeach: Yes
- Pool: Heated
- Floor Level: 2
- Elevator: Yes
- Safe: Yes
- Wireless Internet: Yes
- iPod Docking Station: Yes
- BBQ: Yes
- Free Long Distance US/CAN: Yes
- Bedroom TV: Master
Guest Reviews of KIHEI SURFSIDE, #2111 Bedroom 1.5 Bath Oceanfront Condominium Kihei, Maui, HI
Great Sunset Views!
Great service, setting and snorkel
Nice Maui vacation in a very nice Maui condo
- Check-in time is 3:00pm / Check-out time is 11:00am.
- Confirmed reservations will receive a letter of confirmation with a reservation number.
- All units are non-smoking and pets are not permitted.
- Rates are subject to change.
- All rates are subject to 13.42% Hawaii State GE/TA Tax and are based on Standard Occupancy.
- A 3-night deposit is required at time of booking. (Check deposits within 7 days of booking. All payments must be in US Dollars.)
- Guest is responsible for the effects of changes in exchange rate and all fees. Refunds will not be issued due to exchange rate changes.
- Full prepayment is due 60 days prior to arrival (90 days for Christmas/New Year’s bookings). Your final payment will be automatically charged to the credit card on file on the appropriate due date unless auto-charge is declined.
- All reservations are subject to a $30 booking fee and property fees, if applicable. The Kihei Beach booking fee is $55, the Wailea Elua booking fee is $134.17 and the Makena Surf booking fee is $80.
- A cleaning fee will be added for stays less than 5 nights. The Sugar Beach resort charges a one-time cleaning fee regardless the length of stay.
- A ½ day charge of regular priced rent is required to guarantee a Late Check-Out.
- Christmas/New Year’s reservations are not subject to normal discounts and minimum nights are required based on unit size. A 10 night minimum is required on 1 bedroom units and a 14 night minimum is required on 2 and 3 bedroom units.
- Long-Stay Reservations: Any stay 28 nights or longer will require a deposit equaled to 25% of the total value of the reservation. Final prepayment will be due 120 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: A fee of 10% of the gross rent or $200, whichever is greater, will be assessed for cancellations received 60+ days prior to arrival (90+ days for Christmas/New Year’s, 120+ days for Long-Stay). For cancellations received within 60 days of arrival or after arrival date, payments will be retained. If the space can be re-rented, a pro-rata refund will be issued for reservations paid in full.
- Approved refunds will be remitted via check only.
- Standard Occupancy is the base number of persons allowed per dwelling unit based on standard bedding and restrictions. 1-Bedroom (2 people), 2-Bedroom (4 people), 3-Bedroom (6 people). Additional person(s) charge of $20 plus tax per person per night above standard occupancy using standard bedding to a maximum occupancy of: 1-Bedroom (4 people), 2-Bedroom (6 people), and 3-Bedroom (8 people). Children 12 and under are free, but are counted towards maximum occupancy.
- Accidental Property Damage Waiver: Accidental Property Damage Waiver affords protection to guests for accidental breakage or damage to the individual rental home up to a maximum of $1000. Damage must be reported by the guest to the Ali’i Resorts office prior to departure. Damage not reported by guests will not be covered by Accidental Property Damage Waiver and the guest will be responsible for any damages incurred. Cost is $40 + tax and is non-refundable. This waiver protection is added to the rent unless guest opt-out/decline protection in writing on Rental Agreement. If you choose to deny the damage waiver, you will be charged a refundable $400 cash security deposit.
- Guest is responsible for all phone charges exceeding local standard service.
- All guests are required to complete the registration form within 24 hours of arrival with Alii Resorts and, if required, with the property. Failure to complete the registration form may result in immediate eviction.
- Owner and /or Ali’i Resorts and /or hired vendors of Owner/Alii Resorts may enter property with 24-hour notice to tenants occupying unit (except during scheduled cleanings and emergencies) to perform necessary repairs or maintenance, inspect unit or show unit to prospective tenants.
- Ali’i Resorts, LLC reserves the right to change your condominium accommodation due to repairs, condo owner use and acts of God. If this should happen, Ali’i Resorts, LLC will make efforts to provide you with another condominium of equal or greater value at the same rate you were paying, or refund the difference for a lower rate condominium, or allow you to cancel your reservation without incurring a cancellation penalty.
- Guests and other parties involved with the reservation, including but not limited to, travel agents or online travel agents, hereby agree to verify all reservation details including, but not limited to, the accuracy of the rate, applicable fees, condominium complex, and condominium unit number specified in the reservation confirmation.
- Alii Resorts is not responsible for the retrieval and return of lost and found items.