MAKENA SURF RESORT, #E-104
Makena Surf Resort is a luxurious secluded beachfront condominium located in exclusive Makena. This gated community was developed with six 2 & 3 story buildings each offering sweeping views of the Pacific. The pristine and picturesque beach and rocky shoreline fronting the property is exceptional for sunsets, swimming, sunning and spectacular seasonal whale watching. Makena Surf Resort offers central air conditioning, two large pool areas with Jacuzzis, private gas barbeque areas, four tennis courts and free onsite parking. The interiors include large fully equipped kitchens, wet bar, washers & dryers, cable television, free local phone service, private lanais and luxury linens supplied directly by Ali’i Resorts. Housekeeping services are included at this resort property. Guests will receive a clean and exchange of all amenities and linens on every 3rd day. Housekeeping services can happen from 8:30am-4:30pm. All days in between are towel drop.
A note from the owners: Rarely does a home of this caliber become available to the distinct few looking for a private island oasis to vacation. It is the culmination of exquisite craftsmanship and a superb design team that spent over three years creating the stunning masterpiece that it is today.
This beautiful beachfront home provides a seamless integration of indoor/outdoor living and blending the natural elements of nature with a world-class residence. A gorgeous luxury two-bedroom, two bath ground floor home facing onto the beach and comprising some 1,821-sq. ft. of lavish interior living space including outdoor lanai. Each bedroom is accompanied by its own en suite bathroom enriched in cherry wood cabinetry, marble and onyx nuances. Highlighting the decor are fine Italian Linens by St. Genève.
The amenities include surround sound stereo with separate system in the Master Bed/Bath, HD TV with a Apple TV, Wi-Fi, free long distance calling to the US Mainland and Canada, Sub Zero/Wolf Appliances including Wine Cooler, granite/marble/onyx finishes, cherry wood cabinetry by Rutt and pocketing walls of glass which open to reveal an unobstructed view of the turquoise waters and sandy shores.
Original art work by some of Maui's foremost artists enhances this residence with pieces executed by Kari McCarthy, Roman Czerwinski, and others.
Makena Surf itself is a gated resort of some 107 units located in six ocean side, low-rise buildings along the southern Maui coastline. The resort includes two swimming pools with surrounding BBQ's (though we have our own BBQ), two whirlpool tubs, four tennis courts, and herb gardens set amidst some seven acres of manicured grounds.
It is located adjacent to Wailea and approximately ½ kilometer south of the Fairmont Kea Lani and Four Seasons Resorts and across from the fairways of the Wailea Golf Course. The Makena Golf Course is a short distance south of the property.
- Air Conditioning: Central A/C
- Hot Tub: Yes
- View From Condo: Beachfront
- Area: Wailea / Makena
- On iLink: Yes
- Tennis: Yes
- Nearest Beach: Poolenalena Beach
- Master Bedroom Bedding: King
- Guest Bedroom Bedding: Queen
- Third Bedroom Bedding: No
- Keyless Access: Yes
- Maximum Guest Capacity: 4
- Also Features
- Non-Smoking Vacation Rental: -1
- Sleep Cap: 4
- Baths: 2
- Bedrooms: 2
- BBQ On Lanai: Propane
- Location: Beachfront
- Housekeeping: Daily
- Wine Fridge: Yes
- WalkToBeach: Yes
- Washer/Dryer In Unit: Yes
- Pool: Heated
- Pavilion: Yes
- Floor Level: 1
- Safe: Yes
- Wireless Internet: Yes
- iPod Docking Station: Yes
- BBQ: Yes
- Free Long Distance US/CAN: Yes
- Bedroom TV: Master & Guest
Guest Reviews of MAKENA SURF RESORT, #E-104Two Bedroom / Two Bath Prime Beachfront Condo Makena, Maui, HI
Great location beautiful place.
- Check-in time is 3:00pm / Check-out time is 11:00am.
- Confirmed reservations will receive a letter of confirmation with a reservation number.
- All units are non-smoking and pets are not permitted.
- Rates are subject to change.
- All rates are subject to 13.42% Hawaii State GE/TA Tax and are based on Standard Occupancy.
- A 3-night deposit is required at time of booking. (Check deposits within 7 days of booking. All payments must be in US Dollars.)
- Guest is responsible for the effects of changes in exchange rate and all fees. Refunds will not be issued due to exchange rate changes.
- Full prepayment is due 60 days prior to arrival (90 days for Christmas/New Year’s bookings, 120 days for stays of 28+ nights). Your final payment will be automatically charged to the credit card on file on the appropriate due date unless auto-charge is declined.
- All reservations are subject to a Guest Service Fee which includes WiFi (when available), parking, local phone calls, applicable property fees and applicable cleaning costs.
- Applicable cleaning fees will be added for stays less than 5 nights.
- An Early Check In or Late Check-Out may be available at 50% of non-discounted daily rate.
- Christmas/New Year’s reservations are not subject to normal discounts and minimum nights are required based on unit size. A 10 night minimum is required on 1 bedroom units and a 14 night minimum is required on 2 and 3 bedroom units.
- Long-Stay Reservations: Any stay 28 nights or longer requires a deposit equaled to 25% of the total value of the reservation. Final prepayment is due 120 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: A fee of 10% of the gross rent or $200, whichever is greater, will be assessed for cancellations received 60+ days prior to arrival (90+ days for Christmas/New Year’s, 120+ days for Long-Stay). For cancellations received within 60 days of arrival (90 days for Christmas/New Year’s bookings, 120 days for stays of 28+ nights) or after arrival date, payments will be retained. If the space can be re-rented, a pro-rata refund will be issued for reservations paid in full.
- Approved refunds will be remitted via check only and mailed to t he address on file.
- Standard Occupancy is the base number of persons allowed per dwelling unit based on standard bedding and restrictions. 1-Bedroom (2 people), 2-Bedroom (4 people), 3-Bedroom (6 people). Additional person(s) charge of $20 plus tax per person per night above standard occupancy using standard bedding to a maximum occupancy of: 1-Bedroom (4 people), 2-Bedroom (6 people), and 3-Bedroom (8 people). Children 12 and under are free (extra person fee does not apply), but are counted towards maximum occupancy.
- Accidental Property Damage Waiver: Accidental Property Damage Waiver affords protection to guests for accidental breakage or damage to the individual rental home up to a maximum of $1000. Damage must be reported by the guest to the Ali’i Resorts office prior to departure. Damage not reported by guests will not be covered by Accidental Property Damage Waiver and the guest will be responsible for any damages incurred. Cost is $40 + tax and is non-refundable. This waiver protection is added to the rent unless guest opt-out/decline protection in writing on Rental Agreement. If you choose to deny the damage waiver, you will be charged a refundable $400 cash security deposit.
- Guest is responsible for all phone charges exceeding local standard service.
- All guests are required to complete the registration form within 24 hours of arrival with Ali’i Resorts and, if required, register with the property. Failure to complete the registration form may result in immediate eviction.
- All guests are required to abide by the Rules of the vacation rental property.
- Owner and /or Ali’i Resorts and /or hired vendors of Owner/Alii Resorts may enter property with 24-hour notice to tenants occupying unit (except during scheduled cleanings and emergencies) to perform necessary repairs or maintenance, inspect unit or show unit, if necessary.
- Ali’i Resorts, LLC reserves the right to change your condominium accommodation due to repairs, condo owner use and acts of God. If this should happen, Ali’i Resorts, LLC will make efforts to provide you with another condominium of equal or greater value at the same rate you were paying, or refund the difference for a lower rate condominium, or allow cancellation of your reservation without a cancellation penalty.
- Guests and other parties involved with the reservation, including but not limited to, travel agents or online travel agents, hereby agree to verify all reservation details including, but not limited to, the accuracy of the rate, applicable fees, condominium complex, and condominium unit number specified in the reservation confirmation. Ali’i Resorts is not responsible for any third party’s failure to display or provide current photos of the property. The most current photos are located at www.AliiResorts.com
- Ali’i Resorts is not responsible for the retrieval and return of lost and found items.