ROYAL MAUIAN, #516
Royal Mauian is a unique six story oceanfront property located in South Kihei offering unobstructed views of the clear blue Pacific. The property and adjacent Kamaole Beach together provide excellent locations for stunning sunsets, snorkeling, swimming, romantic beach strolling, and seasonal whale watching. Royal Mauian features an oceanfront pool area giving you the comfort of a pool setting with the beauty of a day at the beach. A roof top garden area with gas barbeques & panoramic views of the island as well as free parking are available to guests. The unit interiors include fully equipped kitchens, washer & dryer units, cable television, free local phone service, private lanais and luxury linen supplied directly by Ali’i Resorts.
A Note from the Owner: We view unit 516 at the Royal Mauian as our own special spot in paradise. There is nothing to compare with having the ocean right outside your lanai with nothing between you and the blue water, colorful reef and vistas of the neighboring islands of Lanai, Molokini and Kahoolawe in the distance. Whether it is morning lattes or a sunset glass of wine, the changing landscape is fascinating and without parallel. In the morning, turtles surface to greet you, dolphins cavort, occasionally spinner dolphins entertain and in season the humpback whales are visible and you can hear their squeaks and whistles.
Snorkeling right in front of the Royal Mauian yields a variety of colorful reef fish with the turtles adding to the underwater views. With Kamaole I to the immediate right and Kam II and III just beyond to the left, there are lots of opportunities to walk the beaches or bob in the ocean. Stand-up-paddling is gaining in popularity and you'll find snorkeling equipment to rent just across the street as well as boards.
Speaking of across the street, you'll find several good restaurants including Café O' Lei which boasts a puff pastry topped French onion soup! Strolling along South Kihei Road gives you the opportunity to shop for souvenirs, clothing, ice cream cones, pizza or sandwiches. Morning lattes can be purchased across the way at a stand as well as cinnamon rolls. For free concierge services to schedule activities, contact Alii Resorts.
Our unit has recently upgraded the master shower and installed new cabinets and granite countertops in the kitchen. Even from the kitchen, the ocean is easily viewed! Catching up on email or business is easily done on free WIFI or a connecting hookup.
The unit sports a pineapple motif, the symbol of hospitality. Come in, make yourself at home and enjoy our special part of paradise!
- Air Conditioning: This rental does not have aircondtioning
- View From Condo: Oceanfront
- Area: South Kihei
- On iLink: Yes
- Nearest Beach: Kamaole 1
- Master Bedroom Bedding: King
- Guest Bedroom Bedding: 2 Twin Size
- Third Bedroom Bedding: No
- Keyless Access: Yes
- Maximum Guest Capacity: 6
- Also Features
- Non-Smoking Vacation Rental: -1
- Sleep Cap: 4
- Baths: 2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Location: Oceanfront
- Roof Top BBQ: Yes
- Housekeeping: Check-In/Check-Out
- Sofa Bed: Yes
- WalkToBeach: Yes
- Washer/Dryer In Unit: Yes
- Pool: Heated
- Ocean View Bedroom: Yes
- Floor Level: 5
- Elevator: Yes
- Wireless Internet: Yes
- BBQ: Yes
- Bedroom TV: Master
Guest Reviews of ROYAL MAUIAN, #516Two Bedroom / Two Bath Oceanfront Condominium Kihei, Maui, HI
Perfect Location & Amazing view
Family Trip to Maui
Great Vacation Place
Royal view from room #516
Awesome location and experience
Wonderful location, great price
Very happy with our condo
Best Location on Maui
- Check-in time is 3:00pm / Check-out time is 11:00am.
- Confirmed reservations will receive a letter of confirmation with a reservation number.
- All units are non-smoking and pets are not permitted.
- Rates are subject to change.
- All rates are subject to 13.42% Hawaii State GE/TA Tax and are based on Standard Occupancy.
- A 3-night deposit is required at time of booking. (Check deposits within 7 days of booking. All payments must be in US Dollars.)
- Guest is responsible for the effects of changes in exchange rate and all fees. Refunds will not be issued due to exchange rate changes.
- Full prepayment is due 60 days prior to arrival (90 days for Christmas/New Year’s bookings, 120 days for stays of 28+ nights). Your final payment will be automatically charged to the credit card on file on the appropriate due date unless auto-charge is declined.
- All reservations are subject to a Guest Service Fee which includes WiFi (when available), parking, local phone calls, applicable property fees and applicable cleaning costs.
- Applicable cleaning fees will be added for stays less than 5 nights.
- An Early Check In or Late Check-Out may be available at 50% of non-discounted daily rate.
- Christmas/New Year’s reservations are not subject to normal discounts and minimum nights are required based on unit size. A 10 night minimum is required on 1 bedroom units and a 14 night minimum is required on 2 and 3 bedroom units.
- Long-Stay Reservations: Any stay 28 nights or longer requires a deposit equaled to 25% of the total value of the reservation. Final prepayment is due 120 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: A fee of 10% of the gross rent or $200, whichever is greater, will be assessed for cancellations received 60+ days prior to arrival (90+ days for Christmas/New Year’s, 120+ days for Long-Stay). For cancellations received within 60 days of arrival (90 days for Christmas/New Year’s bookings, 120 days for stays of 28+ nights) or after arrival date, payments will be retained. If the space can be re-rented, a pro-rata refund will be issued for reservations paid in full.
- Approved refunds will be remitted via check only and mailed to t he address on file.
- Standard Occupancy is the base number of persons allowed per dwelling unit based on standard bedding and restrictions. 1-Bedroom (2 people), 2-Bedroom (4 people), 3-Bedroom (6 people). Additional person(s) charge of $20 plus tax per person per night above standard occupancy using standard bedding to a maximum occupancy of: 1-Bedroom (4 people), 2-Bedroom (6 people), and 3-Bedroom (8 people). Children 12 and under are free (extra person fee does not apply), but are counted towards maximum occupancy.
- Accidental Property Damage Waiver: Accidental Property Damage Waiver affords protection to guests for accidental breakage or damage to the individual rental home up to a maximum of $1000. Damage must be reported by the guest to the Ali’i Resorts office prior to departure. Damage not reported by guests will not be covered by Accidental Property Damage Waiver and the guest will be responsible for any damages incurred. Cost is $40 + tax and is non-refundable. This waiver protection is added to the rent unless guest opt-out/decline protection in writing on Rental Agreement. If you choose to deny the damage waiver, you will be charged a refundable $400 cash security deposit.
- Guest is responsible for all phone charges exceeding local standard service.
- All guests are required to complete the registration form within 24 hours of arrival with Ali’i Resorts and, if required, register with the property. Failure to complete the registration form may result in immediate eviction.
- All guests are required to abide by the Rules of the vacation rental property.
- Owner and /or Ali’i Resorts and /or hired vendors of Owner/Alii Resorts may enter property with 24-hour notice to tenants occupying unit (except during scheduled cleanings and emergencies) to perform necessary repairs or maintenance, inspect unit or show unit, if necessary.
- Ali’i Resorts, LLC reserves the right to change your condominium accommodation due to repairs, condo owner use and acts of God. If this should happen, Ali’i Resorts, LLC will make efforts to provide you with another condominium of equal or greater value at the same rate you were paying, or refund the difference for a lower rate condominium, or allow cancellation of your reservation without a cancellation penalty.
- Guests and other parties involved with the reservation, including but not limited to, travel agents or online travel agents, hereby agree to verify all reservation details including, but not limited to, the accuracy of the rate, applicable fees, condominium complex, and condominium unit number specified in the reservation confirmation. Ali’i Resorts is not responsible for any third party’s failure to display or provide current photos of the property. The most current photos are located at www.AliiResorts.com
- Ali’i Resorts is not responsible for the retrieval and return of lost and found items.