WAILEA EKAHI, #22B
Note From The Owner: NEW! For the First time in rental pool - Gorgeous and spacious ground floor 1 B/2BA condo, completely renovated in a contemporary style in 2017 is a 2 min walk to the world renowned Keawakapu beach, pools and pavilion. It has walk-out access to private well manicured grounds with flowers and offers ocean views and sounds from every room. The condo was remodeled to comfortably accommodate the owners and family while they enjoyed a “sabbatical" in Maui. The fantastic location, considered to the best in Ekahi, along with the complete renovation make this one of the most attractive 1b/2BA units in Ekahi. The unit has been placed in the rental pool for the first time for discerning guests who seek tranquility, comfort and the full Aloha experience.
After 20 years of visiting Maui, we were fortunate to find and purchase this perfectly located condo in the beautiful Ekahi complex. Within a few hundred feet of the pools, pavilion and world renowned beach, the condo offers privacy, tranquility with ocean views and sounds from every room. The bedroom, living rooms and lanais were enlarged, making this one of the largest 1bedroom/2 bathrooms units in the Ekahi complex. The convenience of its ground floor location was additionally attractive to us as we wanted to avoid lugging suitcases and managing balance walking up stairs. After purchasing in a dream location, we embarked on a 7 month project to demolish and completely renovate the condo in a contemporary style. Our goal was to transform it into a home that we could live in for an extended period and one that our family and friends would be thrilled to visit. We have recently made the condo available for rental for discerning guests who like us, seek out tranquility, comfort and access to all that Wailea has to offer. We hope that you enjoy your experience at the condo and Maui as we, our family and friends have.
The large light filled and airy condo offers
a. Great views of ocean and sunsets from dining, family, bedroom and lanai!
b. Serenity: sleep with the beautiful sounds & breeze from the ocean
c. New gourmet kitchen, with island, high end appliances and bamboo cabinets
d. Two new bathrooms
e. New high end washer & dryer
f. Large dining area – seats 6
g. Extra large living area with queen Murphy and sofa beds
h. Extra large bedroom with king bed and mini office.
i. New LED lights and ceiling fans throughout unit
j. New split a/c system for family and bedroom.
k. Porcelain tiled floor through out unit
l. Large porcelain tiled Lanai
m. Modern av equipment , smart TV w HD channels and high speed WiFi
n. Ample storage space throughout unit
Wailea Ekahi Village is a beautifully terraced property located at the entrance to the resort community of Wailea. This relaxing low-density property consists of 54 two-story buildings spread out over thirty-four acres of immaculate tropical landscaping. Keawekapu Beach fronting the property is well-known for romantic sunset walks, excellent swimming, snorkeling, boogie boarding and seasonal whale watching in the winter months. Wailea Ekahi Village is an air-conditioned property that offers a beachfront pavilion with large pool, barbeques, kitchen area, private showers, paddle tennis and shuffleboard courts. There are also three “quiet” swimming pool areas, tennis court and free private parking. The spacious interiors include fully equipped kitchens, washers & dryers, cable television, free local phone service, complimentary high-speed internet service, private lanais with private gas BBQs and luxury linens supplied directly by Ali’i Resorts.
- Air Conditioning: Split-Duct A/C
- View From Condo: Partial Ocean View
- Area: Wailea / Makena
- On iLink: Yes
- Nearest Beach: Keawekapu
- Master Bedroom Bedding: King
- Guest Bedroom Bedding: Murphy
- Keyless Access: Yes
- Maximum Guest Capacity: 4
- Also Features: Outdoor shower
- Non-Smoking Vacation Rental: -1
- Sleep Cap: 4
- Baths: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- BBQ On Lanai: Propane
- Location: Beachfront
- Housekeeping: Weekly (14 nt min.)
- Wine Fridge: Yes
- Sofa Bed: Yes
- WalkToBeach: Yes
- Washer/Dryer In Unit: Yes
- Pool: Non-Heated
- Pavilion: Yes
- Floor Level: 1
- Safe: Yes
- Wireless Internet: Yes
- BBQ: Yes
- Free Long Distance US/CAN: Yes
- Check-in time is 3:00pm / Check-out time is 11:00am.
- Confirmed reservations will receive a letter of confirmation with a reservation number.
- All units are non-smoking and pets are not permitted.
- Rates are subject to change.
- All rates are subject to 13.42% Hawaii State GE/TA Tax and are based on Standard Occupancy.
- A 3-night deposit is required at time of booking. (Check deposits within 7 days of booking. All payments must be in US Dollars.)
- Guest is responsible for the effects of changes in exchange rate and all fees. Refunds will not be issued due to exchange rate changes.
- Full prepayment is due 60 days prior to arrival (90 days for Christmas/New Year’s bookings, 120 days for stays of 28+ nights). Your final payment will be automatically charged to the credit card on file on the appropriate due date unless auto-charge is declined.
- All reservations are subject to a Guest Service Fee which includes WiFi (when available), parking, local phone calls, applicable property fees and applicable cleaning costs.
- Applicable cleaning fees will be added for stays less than 5 nights.
- An Early Check In or Late Check-Out may be available at 50% of non-discounted daily rate.
- Christmas/New Year’s reservations are not subject to normal discounts and minimum nights are required based on unit size. A 10 night minimum is required on 1 bedroom units and a 14 night minimum is required on 2 and 3 bedroom units.
- Long-Stay Reservations: Any stay 28 nights or longer requires a deposit equaled to 25% of the total value of the reservation. Final prepayment is due 120 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: A fee of 10% of the gross rent or $200, whichever is greater, will be assessed for cancellations received 60+ days prior to arrival (90+ days for Christmas/New Year’s, 120+ days for Long-Stay). For cancellations received within 60 days of arrival (90 days for Christmas/New Year’s bookings, 120 days for stays of 28+ nights) or after arrival date, payments will be retained. If the space can be re-rented, a pro-rata refund will be issued for reservations paid in full.
- Approved refunds will be remitted via check only and mailed to t he address on file.
- Standard Occupancy is the base number of persons allowed per dwelling unit based on standard bedding and restrictions. 1-Bedroom (2 people), 2-Bedroom (4 people), 3-Bedroom (6 people). Additional person(s) charge of $20 plus tax per person per night above standard occupancy using standard bedding to a maximum occupancy of: 1-Bedroom (4 people), 2-Bedroom (6 people), and 3-Bedroom (8 people). Children 12 and under are free (extra person fee does not apply), but are counted towards maximum occupancy.
- Accidental Property Damage Waiver: Accidental Property Damage Waiver affords protection to guests for accidental breakage or damage to the individual rental home up to a maximum of $1000. Damage must be reported by the guest to the Ali’i Resorts office prior to departure. Damage not reported by guests will not be covered by Accidental Property Damage Waiver and the guest will be responsible for any damages incurred. Cost is $40 + tax and is non-refundable. This waiver protection is added to the rent unless guest opt-out/decline protection in writing on Rental Agreement. If you choose to deny the damage waiver, you will be charged a refundable $400 cash security deposit.
- Guest is responsible for all phone charges exceeding local standard service.
- All guests are required to complete the registration form within 24 hours of arrival with Ali’i Resorts and, if required, register with the property. Failure to complete the registration form may result in immediate eviction.
- All guests are required to abide by the Rules of the vacation rental property.
- Owner and /or Ali’i Resorts and /or hired vendors of Owner/Alii Resorts may enter property with 24-hour notice to tenants occupying unit (except during scheduled cleanings and emergencies) to perform necessary repairs or maintenance, inspect unit or show unit, if necessary.
- Ali’i Resorts, LLC reserves the right to change your condominium accommodation due to repairs, condo owner use and acts of God. If this should happen, Ali’i Resorts, LLC will make efforts to provide you with another condominium of equal or greater value at the same rate you were paying, or refund the difference for a lower rate condominium, or allow cancellation of your reservation without a cancellation penalty.
- Guests and other parties involved with the reservation, including but not limited to, travel agents or online travel agents, hereby agree to verify all reservation details including, but not limited to, the accuracy of the rate, applicable fees, condominium complex, and condominium unit number specified in the reservation confirmation. Ali’i Resorts is not responsible for any third party’s failure to display or provide current photos of the property. The most current photos are located at www.AliiResorts.com
- Ali’i Resorts is not responsible for the retrieval and return of lost and found items.