WAILEA ELUA, #2106
A Note from the Owner: ALOHA and welcome to our Wailea hale. You will delight in the sights and sounds of this island paradise. Our tropically inspired and recently upgraded two-bedroom penthouse features the most beautiful garden spaces on the island, with the turquoise waters of the Pacific shining through the swaying palms, presenting a stunning picture-perfect ocean view. Stroll manicured paths down to Wailea Beach and cool off with a soak in the plunge pool or ease your muscles in the hot tub after your Haleakala trek. Enjoy the privacy of your ocean view lanai. Recline under the sun in a comfy chaise, dine al fresco after grilling your fresh catch or enjoy preparing your meals in our stunning newly designed gourmet kitchen with fun gadgets to inspire delectable meals. As dusk settles, serve tropical cocktails that match the colors of the setting Hawaiian sun while relaxing to the soothing sounds of the waves and gentle breezes. A glass wall of windows and doors open to make the great room an extension of your lanai. Beautiful wood, a large flat screen TV and island furnishings create an aloha atmosphere under vaulted ceilings. All rooms are centrally air conditioned with ceiling fans for additional circulation and feature state-of-the-art entertainment systems with Wi-Fi. Both large bedrooms are individually decorated in tropical flair. The master king also opens to the lanai and houses a spacious en-suite bathroom with relaxing tub. The second bedroom suite features both a queen and twin sleeping arrangement with an enticing garden view of Maui flora and fauna. Our home comfortable sleeps six with the queen sleeper sofa in the great room. We hope you spend your aloha time with us here at Elua to feel appropriately relaxed, entertained and pampered. MAHALO!
About the Property: Wailea Elua Village is an exclusive beachfront property located in the heart of the resort community of Wailea. This relaxing low-density property consists of two-story buildings terraced over twenty-four acres of immaculate tropical landscaping. Beautiful Ulua Beach fronting the property is a well-known snorkeling destination and is great for watching dramatic sunsets, swimming, sunning and whale watching in the winter months. Wailea Elua Village is a gated air-conditioned property that includes two swimming pools, Jacuzzi, beachfront pavilion with barbeques, putting green, paddle tennis court and free private parking. The spacious interiors include fully equipped kitchens, washers & dryers, cable television, free local and long distance phone service, private lanais and luxury linens supplied directly by Ali’i Resorts. Housekeeping services are included at this resort property. Guests will receive a clean and exchange of all amenities and linens on every 3rd day. Housekeeping services can happen from 8:30am-4:30pm. All days in between are towel drop.
- Air Conditioning: Central A/C
- Hot Tub: Yes
- View From Condo: Partial Ocean View
- Area: Wailea / Makena
- On iLink: Yes
- Tennis: Yes
- Nearest Beach: Ulua
- Master Bedroom Bedding: King
- Guest Bedroom Bedding: Queen / Twin
- Third Bedroom Bedding: No
- Putting Green: Yes
- Workout Room: Yes
- Maximum Guest Capacity: 6
- Bath Tub: Yes
- Also Features
- Non-Smoking Vacation Rental
- Sleep Cap: 4
- Baths: 2
- Bedrooms: 2
- BBQ On Lanai: Propane
- Location: Beachfront
- Housekeeping: Daily
- Sofa Bed: Yes
- WalkToBeach: Yes
- Paddle Tennis: Yes
- Washer/Dryer In Unit: Yes
- Pool: Saline - Heated
- Pavilion: Yes
- Floor Level: 2
- Wireless Internet: Yes
- BBQ: Yes
- Bedroom TV: Master & Guest
Guest Reviews of WAILEA ELUA, #2106Two Bedroom / Two Bath Partial Ocean View Wailea, HI
Clean and spacious with attentive service
It was wonderful!
Sunset on the Deck
- Check-in time is 3:00pm / Check-out time is 11:00am.
- Confirmed reservations will receive a letter of confirmation with a reservation number.
- All units are non-smoking and pets are not permitted.
- Rates are subject to change.
- All rates are subject to 13.42% Hawaii State GE/TA Tax and are based on Standard Occupancy.
- A 3-night deposit is required at time of booking. (Check deposits within 7 days of booking. All payments must be in US Dollars.)
- Guest is responsible for the effects of changes in exchange rate and all fees. Refunds will not be issued due to exchange rate changes.
- Full prepayment is due 60 days prior to arrival (90 days for Christmas/New Year’s bookings, 120 days for stays of 28+ nights). Your final payment will be automatically charged to the credit card on file on the appropriate due date unless auto-charge is declined.
- All reservations are subject to a Guest Service Fee which includes WiFi (when available), parking, local phone calls, applicable property fees and applicable cleaning costs.
- Applicable cleaning fees will be added for stays less than 5 nights.
- An Early Check In or Late Check-Out may be available at 50% of non-discounted daily rate.
- Christmas/New Year’s reservations are not subject to normal discounts and minimum nights are required based on unit size. A 10 night minimum is required on 1 bedroom units and a 14 night minimum is required on 2 and 3 bedroom units.
- Long-Stay Reservations: Any stay 28 nights or longer requires a deposit equaled to 25% of the total value of the reservation. Final prepayment is due 120 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: A fee of 10% of the gross rent or $200, whichever is greater, will be assessed for cancellations received 60+ days prior to arrival (90+ days for Christmas/New Year’s, 120+ days for Long-Stay). For cancellations received within 60 days of arrival (90 days for Christmas/New Year’s bookings, 120 days for stays of 28+ nights) or after arrival date, payments will be retained. If the space can be re-rented, a pro-rata refund will be issued for reservations paid in full.
- Approved refunds will be remitted via check only and mailed to t he address on file.
- Standard Occupancy is the base number of persons allowed per dwelling unit based on standard bedding and restrictions. 1-Bedroom (2 people), 2-Bedroom (4 people), 3-Bedroom (6 people). Additional person(s) charge of $20 plus tax per person per night above standard occupancy using standard bedding to a maximum occupancy of: 1-Bedroom (4 people), 2-Bedroom (6 people), and 3-Bedroom (8 people). Children 12 and under are free (extra person fee does not apply), but are counted towards maximum occupancy.
- Accidental Property Damage Waiver: Accidental Property Damage Waiver affords protection to guests for accidental breakage or damage to the individual rental home up to a maximum of $1000. Damage must be reported by the guest to the Ali’i Resorts office prior to departure. Damage not reported by guests will not be covered by Accidental Property Damage Waiver and the guest will be responsible for any damages incurred. Cost is $40 + tax and is non-refundable. This waiver protection is added to the rent unless guest opt-out/decline protection in writing on Rental Agreement. If you choose to deny the damage waiver, you will be charged a refundable $400 cash security deposit.
- Guest is responsible for all phone charges exceeding local standard service.
- All guests are required to complete the registration form within 24 hours of arrival with Ali’i Resorts and, if required, register with the property. Failure to complete the registration form may result in immediate eviction.
- All guests are required to abide by the Rules of the vacation rental property.
- Owner and /or Ali’i Resorts and /or hired vendors of Owner/Alii Resorts may enter property with 24-hour notice to tenants occupying unit (except during scheduled cleanings and emergencies) to perform necessary repairs or maintenance, inspect unit or show unit, if necessary.
- Ali’i Resorts, LLC reserves the right to change your condominium accommodation due to repairs, condo owner use and acts of God. If this should happen, Ali’i Resorts, LLC will make efforts to provide you with another condominium of equal or greater value at the same rate you were paying, or refund the difference for a lower rate condominium, or allow cancellation of your reservation without a cancellation penalty.
- Guests and other parties involved with the reservation, including but not limited to, travel agents or online travel agents, hereby agree to verify all reservation details including, but not limited to, the accuracy of the rate, applicable fees, condominium complex, and condominium unit number specified in the reservation confirmation. Ali’i Resorts is not responsible for any third party’s failure to display or provide current photos of the property. The most current photos are located at www.AliiResorts.com
- Ali’i Resorts is not responsible for the retrieval and return of lost and found items.