Wailea Ekahi Village #30B, is a rare gem!
- Spectacular ocean views from both floors. Only a short walk to the beach - 2 min walk! NO street noise. Pool and pickleball within steps. 2 BR upstairs separation. 1133 sq ft. Hard to find all those in one condo rental in Ekahi.
It features 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms with a full-size murphy bed in the living room. It also sleeps 7! This two-story townhouse has breathtaking views from its main level lanai and even has a balcony off the primary bedroom.
- The primary bedroom offers stunning ocean views as well as the main floor balcony.
- The guest bedroom also offers gorgeous views of Mount Haleakala.
- The indoor design offers a relaxed comfort as if you were staying at your own home.
You can open the lanai doors to feel the Hawaiian breeze or close them and enjoy the comfort of AC through the home and not lose any of your views.
The private lanai allows you to enjoy your morning coffee as the island wakes up or enjoy happy hour with your friends and family. The spacious dining table allows everyone to sit comfortably and talk about the day’s adventures over a meal created in the kitchen that offers all the tools you will need.
- Kitchens well equipped. It’s got everything
Plenty of room for 2 or 7….
- Queen Bed in Primary bedroom with a seating area and ensuite Bathroom, AC, fan, 55" smart TV, private balcony
- A Full and Twin bed in Guest Room upstairs with ensuite Bathroom, AC, fan, work desk, and smart TV
- Full Murphy Bed & half bath downstairs. (Don't worry - Having the bed down won't be in the way)
- Living Area includes 55" smart TV, AC, Dining for 7, Full-size work desk
- Convenient USB ports at desks and bedsides
Wailea Ekahi Village is a beautifully terraced property located at the entrance to the resort community of Wailea. This relaxing low-density property consists of 54 two-story buildings spread out over thirty-four acres of immaculate tropical landscaping. Keawekapu Beach fronting the property is well-known for romantic sunset walks, excellent swimming, snorkeling, boogie boarding, and seasonal whale watching in the winter months.
Wailea Ekahi Village is an air-conditioned property that offers a beachfront pavilion with a large pool, barbeques, kitchen area, private showers, paddle tennis, and shuffleboard courts.
- Private entry to the beach from the pavilion
There are also three “quiet” swimming pool
The spacious interiors include fully equipped kitchens, washers & dryers, cable television, free local phone service, complimentary high-speed internet service, private lanais and luxury linens supplied directly by Ali’i Resorts.