Mother’s Day is coming up fast! Quick, you have to think of something to get your mom, even though she always tells you that she has everything she needs. If you’ve been looking for a way to surprise the woman who gave birth to you and raised you into the amazing human that you are, then why not go big with a mother-daughter trip to Maui?
Besides the obvious fact that this is a big win-win for you both, your mother is going to pretty much blow her top when she opens her card and sees those plane tickets. This is an especially good gift if your mother is someone who always focuses on others and puts herself last.
A mother-daughter trip to Maui is a great idea on so many levels. It will give you a chance to re-connect with your mother, learn more about her history, and maybe understand her life and the parenting choices she made with the perspective of an adult. It could also be your chance to really let her get to know you as an adult, especially if you two haven’t been in close contact.
Also, you’ll be in Maui, so there is absolutely tons that the two of you could do together, like:
- Hit the beach
- Enjoy a spa day together
- Drink fresh fruit smoothies from a roadside stand
- Drive the Hana Highway
- Hike to a waterfall
- Go snorkeling
- Go whale watching
- Visit our very own Ulupalakua Vineyards and do some wine tasting
- Try amazing tropical drinks
- Watch the sunrise at the top of Mt. Haleakala
- Tour the Ali’I Kula Lavender Farm
- Try standup paddleboarding
- Go on a horseback rideThere is so much more the two of you can do. The point is that this trip is your excuse to spend time together in a gorgeous setting! If this is something you are seriously considering, then start looking at plane tickets and accommodation now. If you’re going to go all out for Mom this Mother’s Day, don’t put her up in a subpar hotel. Instead, consider renting a beautiful and spacious vacation condo at an affordable price. This will give you both privacy but also let you enjoy a homey feel during your amazing, bonding trip.A trip to Maui will be an unforgettable gift to a woman who gave you so much! Contact Ali’I Resorts today, and we will help you find the best South Maui condo rental. We can even make activity suggestions for you and Mom.