ROYAL MAUIAN, #309
Royal Mauian is a unique six story oceanfront property located in South Kihei offering unobstructed views of the clear blue Pacific. The property and adjacent Kamaole Beach together provide excellent locations for stunning sunsets, snorkeling, swimming, romantic beach strolling, and seasonal whale watching. Royal Mauian features an oceanfront pool area giving you the comfort of a pool setting with the beauty of a day at the beach. A roof top garden area with gas barbeques & panoramic views of the island as well as free parking are available to guests. The unit interiors include fully equipped kitchens, washer & dryer units, cable television, free local phone service, private lanais and luxury linen supplied directly by Ali’i Resorts.
A Note from the Owner: It's so wonderful being right on the ocean where you see the stunning turquoise water, hear the waves, and smell the sea. On the third floor, the unit is both secure and private, has positive energy, and provides magnificent views of the island of Kahoolawe, the east Maui mountains, Lanai, and beyond. Sunsets are breathtaking and the night sky an array of light constellations and occasional shooting stars. Two of Maui's best beaches (Kamaole #1 and #2) are just steps away. We are right between them both.
Starting a day with a cup of Kona coffee on the lanai is pure bliss, while watching sea turtles swimming around the reef and in winter the playful antics of humpback whales and their babies.
Each morning the turquoise water is dotted with yellow and red canoes from the outrigger canoe club in Maalaea. A walk along the miles of powder soft sand or snorkeling with colorful fish and turtles on the reef in front of the unit makes a wonderful start to the day. Swimming in the warm ocean is delightful, and so clean and clear that you can see your toes.
Afternoons can be spent swimming, boogie boarding, or just lazing on the beach, by the pool, or on the lanai with a good book. The location of the Royal Mauian is excellent for access to numerous activities and other parts of the island. Across the street are many excellent shopping and dining options.
The unit is stocked with all the comforts of home and the flavor of the islands. Free Wi-Fi is provided so you can search for a restaurant, recipe, or connect with home from anywhere in the condo. It's a pleasure to lounge on the lanai with your iPad and a cool drink and while the time away.
Sitting on the lanai with a tropical cocktail at sunset is a heavenly way to end the day and start the evening. The kitchen is well appointed for preparing wonderful meals to enjoy with the ocean view. There are also gas barbeques on the roof terrace so it is easy to make a delicious dinner. Directly across the street at Hawaiian Moons, you can pick up excellent hot or cold organic prepared foods to supplement your grilled fish or ribs for dining on the lanai. If you don't feel like cooking at all, there are many fine restaurants within walking distance.
Relax and enjoy sunshine, pristine uncrowded beaches, warm turquoise waters, and magnificent views, along with aloha spirit in this little chunk of heaven.
- Air Conditioning: This rental does not have aircondtioning
- View From Condo: Oceanfront
- Area: South Kihei
- On iLink: Yes
- Nearest Beach: Kamaole 1
- Master Bedroom Bedding: King
- Guest Bedroom Bedding: No
- Third Bedroom Bedding: No
- Keyless Access: Yes
- Maximum Guest Capacity: 4
- Also Features
- Non-Smoking Vacation Rental
- Sleep Cap: 4
- Baths: 1
- Bedrooms: 1
- Location: Oceanfront
- Roof Top BBQ: Yes
- Housekeeping: Weekly (14 nt min.)
- Sofa Bed: Yes
- WalkToBeach: Yes
- Washer/Dryer In Unit: Yes
- Pool: Heated
- Ocean View Bedroom: Yes
- Floor Level: 3
- Elevator: Yes
- Safe: Yes
- Wireless Internet: Yes
- iPod Docking Station: Yes
- Sofa: Yes
- Bedroom TV: Master
Guest Reviews of ROYAL MAUIAN, #309One Bedroom / One Bath Oceanfront Condo Kihei, Maui, HI
Stay in Royal Mauian, Kihei
Great views, great weather, great beach and great golf.
Beautiful room location the sunsets are awesome
very nice stay
- Check-in time is 3:00pm / Check-out time is 11:00am.
- Confirmed reservations will receive a letter of confirmation with a reservation number.
- All units are non-smoking and pets are not permitted.
- Rates are subject to change.
- All rates are subject to 14.42% Hawaii State GE/TA Tax and are based on Standard Occupancy.
- A 3-night deposit is required at time of booking. (Check deposits within 7 days of booking. All payments must be in US Dollars.)
- Guest is responsible for the effects of changes in exchange rate and all fees. Refunds will not be issued due to exchange rate changes.
- Full prepayment is due 60 days prior to arrival (90 days for Christmas/New Year’s bookings, 120 days for stays of 28+ nights). Your final payment will be automatically charged to the credit card on file on the appropriate due date unless auto-charge is declined.
- All reservations are subject to a Guest Service Fee which may include but is not limited to home and/or complex services and amenities such as parking, applicable property fees and applicable cleaning costs.
- Applicable cleaning fees will be added for stays less than 5 nights.
- An Early Check In or Late Check-Out may be available at 50% of non-discounted daily rate.
- Christmas/New Year’s reservations are not subject to normal discounts and minimum nights are required based on unit size. A 10 night minimum is required on 1 bedroom units and a 14 night minimum is required on 2 and 3 bedroom units.
- Long-Stay Reservations: Any stay 28 nights or longer requires a deposit equaled to 25% of the total value of the reservation. Final prepayment is due 120 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: A fee of 10% of the gross rent or $200, whichever is greater, will be assessed for cancellations received 60+ days prior to arrival (90+ days for Christmas/New Year’s, 120+ days for Long-Stay). For cancellations received within 60 days of arrival (90 days for Christmas/New Year’s bookings, 120 days for stays of 28+ nights) or after arrival date, payments will be retained. If the space can be re-rented, a pro-rata refund will be issued for reservations paid in full.
- Approved refunds will be remitted via check only and mailed to the address on file.
- Standard Occupancy is the base number of persons allowed per dwelling unit based on standard bedding and restrictions. 1-Bedroom (2 people), 2-Bedroom (4 people), 3-Bedroom (6 people). Additional person(s) charge of $20 plus tax per person per night above standard occupancy using standard bedding to a maximum occupancy of: 1-Bedroom (4 people), 2-Bedroom (6 people), and 3-Bedroom (8 people). Children 12 and under are free (extra person fee does not apply), but are counted towards maximum occupancy.
- Accidental Property Damage Waiver: Accidental Property Damage Waiver affords protection to guests for accidental breakage or damage to the individual rental home up to a maximum of $1000. Damage must be reported by the guest to the Ali’i Resorts office prior to departure. Damage not reported by guests will not be covered by Accidental Property Damage Waiver and the guest will be responsible for any damages incurred. Cost is $40 + tax and is non-refundable. This waiver protection is added to the rent unless guest opt-out/decline protection in writing on Rental Agreement. If you choose to deny the damage waiver, you will be charged a refundable $400 cash security deposit.
- Guest is responsible for all phone charges exceeding local standard service.
- All guests are required to complete the registration form within 24 hours of arrival with Ali’i Resorts and, if required, register with the property. Failure to complete the registration form may result in immediate eviction.
- All guests are required to abide by the Rules of the vacation rental property.
- Owner and /or Ali’i Resorts and /or hired vendors of Owner/Alii Resorts may enter property with 24-hour notice to tenants occupying unit (except during scheduled cleanings and emergencies) to perform necessary repairs or maintenance, inspect unit or show unit, if necessary.
- Ali’i Resorts, LLC reserves the right to change your condominium accommodation due to repairs, condo owner use and acts of God. If this should happen, Ali’i Resorts, LLC will make efforts to provide you with another condominium of equal or greater value at the same rate you were paying, or refund the difference for a lower rate condominium, or allow cancellation of your reservation without a cancellation penalty.
- Guests and other parties involved with the reservation, including but not limited to, travel agents or online travel agents, hereby agree to verify all reservation details including, but not limited to, the accuracy of the rate, applicable fees, condominium complex, and condominium unit number specified in the reservation confirmation. Ali’i Resorts is not responsible for any third party’s failure to display or provide current photos of the property. The most current photos are located at www.AliiResorts.com
- Ali’i Resorts is not responsible for the retrieval and return of lost and found items.
- Ali’i Resorts is not responsible for childproofing accommodations.