WAILEA ELUA, #1002
A note From the Owner: Our unit is the closest unit to the beach and pool on the entire property. When looking out on the lanai you can see breathtaking panoramic views of Hawaiian Islands in the background and the white sandy Ulua beach below. Often my guests tell me that they have no reason to leave the Elua property as it provides the perfect Hawaiian getaway. In the late summer of 2017 we replaced all the carpeting in the bedrooms and put in new sliders out to the lanai. We have a strong following as our guests are falling in love with our piece of tropical paradise. With the proximity to the beach, access to shops, restaurants, top snorkeling locations and the Wailea board walk below our unit will make for a perfect Hawaii vacation.
About this condo: Wailea Elua Village #1002 is in a prime location closest to the ocean, beach and pool. Wailea Elua Village is an exclusive beachfront property located in the heart of the resort community of Wailea. This relaxing low-density property consists of two-story buildings terraced over twenty-four acres of immaculate tropical landscaping. Beautiful Ulua Beach fronting the property is a well-known snorkeling destination and is great for watching dramatic sunsets, swimming, sunning and whale watching in the winter months. Wailea Elua Village is a gated air-conditioned property that includes two swimming pools, Jacuzzi, beachfront pavilion with barbecues, putting green, paddle tennis court and free private parking. The spacious interiors include fully equipped kitchens, washers & dryers, cable television, free local phone service, private lanais and luxury linens supplied directly by Ali'i Resorts. Housekeeping services are included at this resort property. Guests will receive a clean and exchange of all amenities and linens on every 3rd day. Housekeeping services can happen from 8:30am-4:30pm. All days in between are towel drop. * Minimum stay requirement of 14 nights may apply for holiday (Christmas/New Years) periods.
- Air Conditioning: Central A/C
- Hot Tub: Yes
- View From Condo: Oceanfront
- Area: Wailea / Makena
- On iLink: Yes
- Tennis: Yes
- Nearest Beach: Ulua
- Master Bedroom Bedding: King
- Guest Bedroom Bedding: 2 Twin Size
- Third Bedroom Bedding: No
- Putting Green: Yes
- Workout Room: Yes
- Keyless Access: Yes
- Maximum Guest Capacity: 4
- Also Features
- Non-Smoking Vacation Rental: -1
- Sleep Cap: 4
- Baths: 2
- Bedrooms: 2
- BBQ On Lanai: Propane
- Location: Beachfront
- Housekeeping: Daily
- WalkToBeach: Yes
- Paddle Tennis: Yes
- Washer/Dryer In Unit: Yes
- Pool: Saline - Heated
- Pavilion: Yes
- Ocean View Bedroom: Yes
- Floor Level: 2
- Wireless Internet: Yes
- iPod Docking Station: Yes
- Sofa: Yes
- Free Long Distance US/CAN: Yes
- Bedroom TV: Master & Guest
- Check-in time is 3:00pm / Check-out time is 11:00am.
- Confirmed reservations will receive a letter of confirmation with a reservation number.
- All units are non-smoking and pets are not permitted.
- Rates are subject to change.
- All rates are subject to 14.42% Hawaii State GE/TA Tax and are based on Standard Occupancy.
- A 3-night deposit is required at time of booking. (Check deposits within 7 days of booking. All payments must be in US Dollars.)
- Guest is responsible for the effects of changes in exchange rate and all fees. Refunds will not be issued due to exchange rate changes.
- Full prepayment is due 60 days prior to arrival (90 days for Christmas/New Year’s bookings, 120 days for stays of 28+ nights). Your final payment will be automatically charged to the credit card on file on the appropriate due date unless auto-charge is declined.
- All reservations are subject to a Guest Service Fee which may include but is not limited to home and/or complex services and amenities such as parking, applicable property fees and applicable cleaning costs.
- Applicable cleaning fees will be added for stays less than 5 nights.
- An Early Check In or Late Check-Out may be available at 50% of non-discounted daily rate.
- Christmas/New Year’s reservations are not subject to normal discounts and minimum nights are required based on unit size. A 10 night minimum is required on 1 bedroom units and a 14 night minimum is required on 2 and 3 bedroom units.
- Long-Stay Reservations: Any stay 28 nights or longer requires a deposit equaled to 25% of the total value of the reservation. Final prepayment is due 120 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: A fee of 10% of the gross rent or $200, whichever is greater, will be assessed for cancellations received 60+ days prior to arrival (90+ days for Christmas/New Year’s, 120+ days for Long-Stay). For cancellations received within 60 days of arrival (90 days for Christmas/New Year’s bookings, 120 days for stays of 28+ nights) or after arrival date, payments will be retained. If the space can be re-rented, a pro-rata refund will be issued for reservations paid in full.
- Approved refunds will be remitted via check only and mailed to the address on file.
- Standard Occupancy is the base number of persons allowed per dwelling unit based on standard bedding and restrictions. 1-Bedroom (2 people), 2-Bedroom (4 people), 3-Bedroom (6 people). Additional person(s) charge of $20 plus tax per person per night above standard occupancy using standard bedding to a maximum occupancy of: 1-Bedroom (4 people), 2-Bedroom (6 people), and 3-Bedroom (8 people). Children 12 and under are free (extra person fee does not apply), but are counted towards maximum occupancy.
- Accidental Property Damage Waiver: Accidental Property Damage Waiver affords protection to guests for accidental breakage or damage to the individual rental home up to a maximum of $1000. Damage must be reported by the guest to the Ali’i Resorts office prior to departure. Damage not reported by guests will not be covered by Accidental Property Damage Waiver and the guest will be responsible for any damages incurred. Cost is $40 + tax and is non-refundable. This waiver protection is added to the rent unless guest opt-out/decline protection in writing on Rental Agreement. If you choose to deny the damage waiver, you will be charged a refundable $400 cash security deposit.
- Guest is responsible for all phone charges exceeding local standard service.
- All guests are required to complete the registration form within 24 hours of arrival with Ali’i Resorts and, if required, register with the property. Failure to complete the registration form may result in immediate eviction.
- All guests are required to abide by the Rules of the vacation rental property.
- Owner and /or Ali’i Resorts and /or hired vendors of Owner/Alii Resorts may enter property with 24-hour notice to tenants occupying unit (except during scheduled cleanings and emergencies) to perform necessary repairs or maintenance, inspect unit or show unit, if necessary.
- Ali’i Resorts, LLC reserves the right to change your condominium accommodation due to repairs, condo owner use and acts of God. If this should happen, Ali’i Resorts, LLC will make efforts to provide you with another condominium of equal or greater value at the same rate you were paying, or refund the difference for a lower rate condominium, or allow cancellation of your reservation without a cancellation penalty.
- Guests and other parties involved with the reservation, including but not limited to, travel agents or online travel agents, hereby agree to verify all reservation details including, but not limited to, the accuracy of the rate, applicable fees, condominium complex, and condominium unit number specified in the reservation confirmation. Ali’i Resorts is not responsible for any third party’s failure to display or provide current photos of the property. The most current photos are located at www.AliiResorts.com
- Ali’i Resorts is not responsible for the retrieval and return of lost and found items.
- Ali’i Resorts is not responsible for childproofing accommodations.