Wailea Elua Village is one of south Maui’s favorite vacation spots located in the heart of Wailea.
This resort features 152 condos on 24 acres of tropical landscape. This exclusive gated community consists of two-story buildings surrounded by manicured lawns and gardens all along Maui’s sunny south shore. The property offers amazing views of the Pacific Ocean including our neighboring islands Kaho’olawe and Lanai and the Molokini crater.
The Wailea Elua Village has an impressive beachfront best known for its outstanding snorkeling and colorful playground of coral reefs. Stunning sunsets offer a fantastic view and it’s a perfect location for whale watching during our seasonal months of December through April.
Adjacent to the resort are the Wailea world-class award-winning Blue Golf Course and the premier shopping complex, The Shops at Wailea, and beautiful Ulua Beach and Mokapu Beach.
Wailea Elua features two scenic swimming pools, a large covered pavilion with a kitchen, a fitness center, paddle tennis courts, and BBQ facilities.
Daily Housekeeping services are provided with luxury linens, a private lanai, cable TV, free Wi-Fi, and A/C. Every unit has beach chairs, beach towels, and coolers all ready to go for your best days on the beach!
learn more about Wailea Elua 302.
There is outstanding swimming and snorkeling on one of Maui’s best beaches, Ulua Beach. Enjoy strolling along the manicured walking path to 4-star hotels and the Shops at Wailea. Golf, tennis, and seasonal whale watching (December – April) are on-site or adjacent to the property of Elua Village.
Points of Interest
- Humpback whales call Hawaii home during the peak season from December – April. Book a tour to experience some of the best whale watching.
- Watch the beautiful sunrise of a new day from Haleakala National Park and experience why it’s called “House of the Sun.”
- Book an evening luau at a nearby 4-star hotel and meet new friends.
- Snorkel Molokini. Boats leave from Ma’alaea Harbor, Kihei Boat Ramp, or select beaches.
- Snorkel and explore La Perouse Bay.
- Check out Ahihi Kinau Natural Area Reserve for a marine life conservation sanctuary snorkel.
- Experience a beautiful boardwalk next to the beach filled with birds and wildlife at Kealia Coastal Boardwalk Ma’alaea.
- Visit the state’s best aquarium at Maui Ocean Center. Great family fun!
- Zip through the trees on an exhilarating Maui zip line tour!
- Book an oceanfront horseback trail ride or an island countryside tour at a local ranch.
Or simply enjoy an ocean-view barbecue at the on-site resort pavilion pool. Call us at (808) 879-6284 to learn more about Wailea Elua.