Soak up the sun and listen to the waves just steps away from this paradise.
A comfortable and quite stay is awaiting you at South Maui’s Makena Surf Resort. Stunning and wide open views of the great Pacific blue this dynamic and secluded beachfront condominium complex spread over fifteen acres of immaculate landscape. Makena Surf gives you the feeling of privacy within the six separate buildings located on this spacious resort.
Take a stroll and relax. Pick your own herbs and spices from the gardens maintained by the Makena Surf staff. Its luxury any way you go. From the pristine, picturesque sugary sand beach to the natural rocky shoreline all are ideal for sunsets, swimming, sunning and seasonal whale watching.
Whatever you want to do, there is no doubt about it – Makena Surf is a slice of paradise. Book with the best # 1 vacation rental company in south Maui, Ali’i Resorts. See Ali’i Resorts best collection of vacation rentals here at Makena Surf.
Makena Surf features two scenic swimming pools, four tennis courts and world-class golf!
Private lanai, cable TV, Free Wi-Fi, A/C, luxury linens, beach chairs, beach towels and even coolers ready to go for your beach days!
Outstanding swimming, snorkeling, sea kayaking, boogie boarding, jogging, walking, biking, golf, tennis, and seasonal whale watching.
Points of Interest
• Book a whale watch tour during our peak season from December – May
• Check out Ahihi Kinau Natural Area Reserve for a marine life conservation sanctuary snorkel
• Snorkel and explore La Perouse Bay
• Take a day trip “Up Country” to explore Haleakala National Park
• Book an evening at a nearby luau and meet new friends or try an exclusive table service luau
• Snorkel Molokini boats leave from Ma’alaea Harbor, Kihei Boat Ramp or select beaches
• Experience a beautiful boardwalk next to the beach filled with birds and wildlife at Kealia Coastal Boardwalk Ma’alaea
• Visit the state’s best aquarium at Maui Ocean Center
• Cruise above the trees with a scenic zip line tour
• Book an oceanfront horseback trail ride or an island countryside tour with at a local ranch
• Or simply enjoy an ocean view barbecue at the on-site resort pool patio and call our concierge to do the planning for you (866-284-2544)